Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Internet Comics - FREE AND SOO DAMN GOOD!

I`ve being addicted to internet comics since... hum... 2006 maybe.

Some of them I stooped reading, some of them I actually started reading yesterday. They are all fucking good ans addictive.

My technique is pretty simple: once I found a good comic that I did`nt know before, I go to the archive and start reading from the first one.

Sometimes it is just to much to read at once, so I save on my favorites and keep reading for days until I reach the current one. It`s really fun, I highly recommend!

If it is suuuuper good, I also save them on my computer, because I probably have some Freudian compulsion for collecting stuff. Currently on my iPod I have 1400 comic strips saved, and some of them I can`t actually read, but having them saved makes me feel good anyway.

I don`t want to talk too much about this, not in this post, so I decided to present them in different posts, with maybe a brief explanation, and some figures, if I manage to upload them.

If you are the author of one of the featured comics, and you feel that I should not have your comic strip displayed here, please let me know and I`ll remove it as soon as possible!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home